Would you like to work with us temporarily? As an intern, you will have the opportunity to support us in our on-going projects, or to have your graduate work supervised.
What we offer
As an intern, you will be actively involved in the project work. You will participate in all project-related meetings and cross-institutional events. We offer flexible working hours, and, on request, also an expense allowance.
What we expect from you
For an internship with us, you must be regularly enrolled in an institute of higher education, and not be on leave. If you are creative and a quick learner, your work at the Collegium will be immensely enhanced. Essential skills include a good command of such standard IT applications as Excel, Word and the Internet, as well as fluency in German and possibly Spanish.
We prefer that you work with us for at least two months.
We offer internships and supervision of graduate work on the following topics:
- In the International Summer University: Trans-media storytelling on the Great Transformation in the context of climate adaptation (Germany and Chile)
- Bio-energy regions and adaptation initiatives as a result of climate change
- Collaboration and organisational support for international communication projects on climate change
- Public relations on international communications projects on climate change
- Educational counselling and skills development
Interested? Then please send a brief CV, with the period of time in which you would like to undertake your internship, to:
Tel: 030 / 29 367 940